The Hartz UltraGuard Pro Cat Collar offers a convenient and effective solution for cat owners seeking long-lasting flea and tick protection. With 7 months of continuous defense, it provides peace of mind by keeping your feline friend safe from these pests. Its water-resistant design ensures durability, making it an affordable and hassle-free choice for safeguarding your cat's health and comfort.
- Fresh scented, for use on adult cats and kittens 12 weeks of age and older
- Kills and repels fleas, ticks, flea eggs and flea larvae, plus prevents flea eggs from hatching for a 7 month duration. Can be worn simultaneously with your cat's regular collar
- Reflective strip reflects direct light up to 450 feet for added visibility
- Water-resistant design won't cause loss of effectiveness if your favorite feline takes a stroll in the rain
- Features a breakaway, safety release snap
model number: 032700155940
Part Number: 032700155940
Details: Tell pesky parasites to ‘bug off’ with the Hartz UltraGuard Plus Reflective Flea & Tick Collar for Cats and Kittens. This parasite pummeling collar kills and repels both fleas and ticks for 7 months and also exterminates and prevents flea eggs from hatching for over half the year - stopping the flea life cycle and inhibiting reinfestation. The water resistant design remains effective even after getting caught in the rain. Additionally, the Reflect-X Shield reflects direct light for up to 450 feet for an added dimension of nighttime safety. Also features a breakaway safety release. For continuous flea and tick protection from head to tail, replace the collar every 7 months. For use on kittens 12 weeks of age and older. Directions: Remove collar from package, unroll and stretch to activate insecticide generator. Do not use on kittens under 12 weeks of age. Do not unroll collar until ready to use. Place the collar around the cat’s neck, adjust for proper fit and buckle in place. The collar must be worn loosely to allow for growth of the cat and to permit the collar to move about the neck. Generally, a properly fitted collar is one that, when fastened, will snugly slide over the cat’s head. Leave 2 or 3 inches on the collar for extra adjustment and cut off and dispose of the extra length. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged or medicated pets. Sensitivity may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. Some animals may become irritated by the collar if it is applied too tightly. If this occurs, loosen the collar. If irritation continues, remove the collar and bathe your cat with mild soap and rinse with large amount of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Do not use this product on cats simultaneously or within 30 days before or after treatment of other flea and tick products. However, flea and tick collars may be replaced immediately.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.7 x 0.8 inches
For orders placed before 7am EST, we endeavor to process the same business day. Orders placed after 11am AEDT will be processed the next business day.
During sale events and new collection launches, there may be a slighly longer processing time.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.