- BRAIN GAME: The iFetch Frenzy is not a launcher; it does not require power and will make your dog smarter. Your pup drops the ball into the top and scrambles to find it as it randomly rolls (6-12 feet) out of 1 of 3 openings at the bottom.
- MINI TENNIS BALLS: Comes with 3 non-abrasive miniature tennis balls (1.6” diameter; about the size of a golf ball) and a hidden ball storage compartment on the bottom.
- NO DIETING NECESSARY: The Frenzy is the only brain game that does not use a treat as a reward – the ball is the reward!
- MENTAL STIMULATION: “Use it or lose it” applies to dogs too. Keep their minds fresh with the portable, fast-paced Frenzy. Great for smaller clever pets, puppies, and older pets needing exercise.
- WHISPER QUIET: If your dog is sensitive to sound, this fetch toy is the answer. No power or batteries are needed, so no whirring or clicking. The ball rolls; it does not launch.
Release Date: 18-02-2019
model number: 3
Part Number: 3
Details: From the Manufacturer Ready to send your dog into a frenzy? The iFetch Frenzy is non-electronic and whisper quiet, so it’s great for dogs who prefer a quieter toy. On a flat surface, the mini tennis ball will roll out of one of the chutes at the bottom about 6-12 feet, on average (unless the dog gets it before then!) The hidden ball storage compartment ensures you don’t misplace the balls. Easy to transport. No batteries (or power) required. Another award-winning iFetch product! The iFetch Frenzy won “Third Place” in the New Product Showcase dog category at SuperZoo, the pet industry’s largest trade show, and also at the Global Pet Expo’s New Product Showcase. The best praise for us, though, is seeing online videos of dogs going into a frenzy fetching with the iFetch Frenzy! Step 1: DROP Train your dog to “drop!” the mini tennis ball into the top of the iFetch Frenzy. We recommend using another ball (showing another pretty blue ball will make them drop the one they have) or using treats for motivation during training. Step 2: FETCH Encourage your dog to “fetch!” once the ball rolls out of the Frenzy. You may need to demonstrate how the toy works first, by dropping it in and pointing to where the ball comes out, then encouraging your pup to “fetch it”. Step 3: REPEAT Now, encourage your dog to “bring!” the ball back to the top of the iFetch Frenzy for more fetching fun. Again, try using another iFetch mini ball or treat to coax them back to the toy. And don’t forget to shower your dog with praise! A family company on a mission to create better dog toys. We started the company with a grandfather / grandson tinkering project in the garage, followed by a successful Kickstarter campaign, and now almost four years of experience under our belts. There are a lot of dog toys on the market, but we strive for new and different. All of our products require some level of training to be able to play with the toys independently, which we think creates a wonderful bonding opportunity for owners and their pets. Even if your dog never "gets" the idea of dropping the ball into the top of the toy, you can still play and interact with them through the toy. These shared experiences are special. We like to think our toys are special too. About the Startup Describe your product in 3 words. Fast-paced mental stimulation. How did you come up with the idea for this product? After the success of our iFetch and iFetch Too tennis ball launchers, we wanted to develop a product primarily focused on mental stimulation, which is so important for dogs. Our dog, Prancer, actually prefers the Frenzy to the iFetch now! What makes your product special? iFetch is committed to developing new, innovative products that help dogs live long, happy, healthy lives. We will continue to focus on play and exercise – both indoor and outdoor dog toys. And our commitment to quality will never waiver. What has been the best part of your startup experience? The best part of our startup experience is seeing the videos owners post of their pets using the Frenzy. Watching dogs scramble around for the ball to appear makes all of the hard work worthwhile. It is truly a family affair at iFetch. Denny, though supposedly “retired”, is the CEO and patriarch of the company. His daughter, Debbie left her medical practice, to help run the company. And Grant, the idea originator, has returned as our Sales VP to “launch” his career with us (pun intended). It's been a wonderful journey. Product Description The iFetch Frenzy is a brain game toy for small to medium dogs that are clever, and bore easily. Train your dog to drop the ball into the top and watch them scramble to find the mini tennis ball as it randomly rolls (6-12 feet) out of 1 of 3 chutes at the base. There's no launching, like our other iFetch ball launchers. This product allows dogs to quickly return to the real challenge: the mental game of guessing where the ball will appear next. The Frenzy is also the only brain game for dog
Package Dimensions: 11.6 x 11.3 x 10.8 inches
For orders placed before 7am EST, we endeavor to process the same business day. Orders placed after 11am AEDT will be processed the next business day.
During sale events and new collection launches, there may be a slighly longer processing time.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.